[TechAssist] 27b800 P-MagTS2744C

  • From: joel e sanford <jo-rope@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:32:08 -0600

joel sanford
dba/speedy electronics
ph/fax 773 264 2173
chicago ills
I thought some one uploaded a print for this set to the member,s list I
had a C506 promble and upon replaceing it I had HV for a milisec and then
dead, the standby light is now steady(was blinking rapidly)and I used the
meter to check the d445 r420 to the vertical , and they checked good! I
am going to order out the vertical out enyway but if someone has a WAG on
something else it will be appreciated              SANFORD

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat