[TechAssist] Re: 1990 Hitachi PTV model CU4601

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:51:11 EDT

Peggs, I just looked at the same set I have here at the store, just  repaired
it for what you describe. I may have the name of the module wrong but  it is
definitely in the set. Take another look.

Bob

In a message dated 6/16/2005 4:48:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
no,this  set is much older than the Comb filter sets
ty

Peggs