Brain Teaser Of The Week

  • From: R Chartrand <pedagonet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teaseroftheweek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 08:17:41 -0400

Without eyes, legs or ears, I still move the earth.
Question : What am I?

 I have three eyes all in a line.
 When the red one opens all freezes.
Question : What am I?

 I herald the darkness which descends on all creatures.
 You will know my approach by moans and wracked features.
 I visit the hippo, hyena and horse
 But never go near snails and spiders of course.
 I would circle the globe, leaping one to the other
 Should all the world's people ever clasp hands together.
Question : What am I?

See answers:
http://www.pedagonet.com/brain/hyena1.html

Off Road Racing
Two drivers race on a closed circuit track.
Jeff can drive once around the circuit in six minutes.
Danica completes the circuit in four minutes.
Question: How long will it take Danica to overtake Jeff?

See answer:
http://www.pedagonet.com/puzzles/offroad1.html