[teamyagoona] Team Yagoona - Listserver Test

  • From: Des Daniels <desdaniels1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: teamyagoona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 18:07:46 +1100

Dear TEAM YAGOONA,

Thank you for your prayer and fellowship over this past weekend!

The Lord is moving in a wonderful way and history was made with the Revival
Prayer meeting last night.

I have attached a pdf copy of the Discipleship notes from Sunday. The most
important thing we saw in God’s Word was that the ‘fields are white for
harvest..’ which means that the Lord has already prepared a harvest of souls
and the thing WE need to do is pray to the Lord of the Harvest to send out
workers.

The Lord is gracious in that we started with only a concept and the Originals -
we are already on the way with the team that is coming together.

Please pray that the Lord would send out the following workers

Worship leaders for February 15 & 22
Someone to help with graphic design of our outreach flyer and new church
bulletin
Additional sound team
Additional musicians need a bass player and also keyboard player
Laptop operator for worship etc.

Also please pray for additional funds for a publicity campaign - we have funds
already to letter box the area and do a newspaper ad but it would be cool to
also do a radio campaign that would require an additional $2k.

We are blessed that Dave has started a Facebook page for both Team Yagoona as
well as a general one for Yagoona Baptist Church

Please pray that the Lord will use this to touch many lives!

Blessings!!

Des