[teamdevize] Re: Mailing List setup!

  • From: Ershad Ahamed <ershad.amb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamdevize@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:14:56 -0700

Hi Randy,
You can just mail all of us using the google groups itself. the email will
be devize@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm fine with it if you guys are using the other
one mostly for your project. But yeah. It would be better if all the updates
are in one mailing list, so that everyone can know whats going on.

Regards,
Ershad.