[TAML] Re: you were wondering if he was a tyrant?...

  • From: Rob <eagle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:24:58 -0800

Skal Loret wrote:
Rob wrote:

This is bad.  This is real bad.  I can see civil war coming.  I sure
hope the troops wouldn't be so stupid as to obey any such orders, but...

We would all hope so. You must remember, however, that there are certain
Generals that are attached at the hip to The Chimperor and support his
every move. The Air Farce is especially stiff with those guys. The AF
Academy has become little more than a subsidiary of Jimmy Dobson Inc.

You can bet they got one of "their" guys running the new NORCOM.

I was referring to the soldiers, not the generals. I know a lot of generals support the chimp. He gives them all the money they want.

--

Rob Iacullo (Eagle)
http://www.amuse-nw.org

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people
who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. - Lennon and McCartney