[team33] Re: Project plan for 29/10 - Martin

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:59:03 +0200

Ok guys, everyone post an answer!!
I really disagree with this idea, and think that we should start right
now!
Man you don't imagine how long it took for the requirements to be done!
We had 4 meetings with the other groups, and i really feel that i did
only this during the last week and a half!
So if everyone agrees with Martin, let it be! Since he is the one who
decides how he wants to organise the work for this deadline, we can do
like that, but i can tell you that it will be hard.

Also you have to know that i won't be here from the 23rd to the 29th of
october, because i have to do some shity administrative stuff in france
(residence permit crap). So take this into account.

The conclusion is that i think we should start working right away!
But i'd like to know everyone's point of view. I don't like to be the
only one to take decisions; we're a team guys!

All right have a nice week end!!

Alex

--
--------