[team33] Re: [Design] Design report draft

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Markus Nilsson <i99marni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:23:19 +0100

Hej Markus,
ok now the new diagram is under /Design/images/db_design_6_ER.jpg
the commentaries are under: /Design/Database/db_design_.rtf
I hope i was explicit enough, and that you'll understand.

I think we can take that one as a reference now for the Design document,
of you agree. Now focus on the Design document.
I read it, and ouah! I didn't know you already wrote all this.
Many things are good, but it still lacks a lot. Also sometimes we need
more precision and less blabla... but we'll fix all this don't worry.

Now the problem is that we have 1 day and 1 night left, before handing
in the document. you won't manage to finish it alone. So my point is
that we have to meet tomorrow morning, and decide who does what. I
didn't want to write any more documents, since i already worked on the
Requirements quite a lot, and would rather do the review of your SQL
code, and do the creation of the database, or some coding, since i'm
good at it. But it doesn't seem that we have a lot of choice, so of
course i will help writing.

Now tell me how you want to organize the day tomorrow, who needs to
come, and how we will manage to finish. I can come from 8 am, no pb!
I don't want to hand in something that is not ready, so if needed we
will spend most of the day, and tomorrow evening to finish it.

now i am going to write the report of this meeting that i had with
vaida.

see ya, and answer as quickly as possible, so that we fix a schedule for
tomorrow

/Alex

--
--------