[team2039mentors] Re: [team2039mentors] robotics kickoff on January 5

  • From: "octaneadam@xxxxxxxxx" <octaneadam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:41:27 -0600

We will have to reserve a room for Saturday.  I am going up to pewaukee again
to pick up the kit of parts.  I think the same basic format for watching and
brainstorming is a great idea.  We should print out copies of the operating
procedure from last year and follow that.
We will want to try to organize lunch, perhaps we can ask families to bring
money to order some food?

I think a mentor and student leader meeting on Wednesday would be ideal.  5 to
7 pm should give us plenty of time.  Let me know if that works for everyone.  I
would really like to see all mentors there so we can plan out availability and
assign technical roles.