[team2039mentors] Work time Tuesdays

  • From: Carol Arreguin <ecarreguin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rockford-robotech-mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rockford-robotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 15:46:17 -0400 (EDT)

 FTC team, Mentors & parents we are beginning to Meet on Tuesdays for
additional work time on FTC bots and training for FRC.  Parents & Mentors we
would love to have you come and work with our students on your interest on a
more informal basses. This is a good opportunity to work on programing,
scouting, or driving before we get really busy.  Join me starting Oct 8
5-7:30 pm

Carol Arreguin