[team2039mentors] Re: Schedule for rookie training sessions

  • From: Chris Magee <chris.magee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:21:24 +0000

10 am to 4 pm

Christina Magee
National Board Certified Teacher
Physics - Team 8B
Eisenhower Middle School
Rockford Public Schools
________________________________
From: team2039mentors-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[team2039mentors-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Brad Masbruch
[bmas99@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:19 PM
To: team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [team2039mentors] Re: Schedule for rookie training sessions

What time will these be? I'll try to do the Electrical and LabView (Oct 27 and
Nov 2).

On Sep 21, 2012 9:58 AM, "Adam Czerwonka"
<Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hello mentors!

We’ve got some rookie training Saturdays planned so the new students can build
a kit bot and see how the basic components work (great job on the concept
Eli!).  Attached is a schedule for the meetings.  We have put a few names in
where we think that they fit best, please let us know if you can be at the bot
shop for those dates.  Also if your name is not on the list, please let us know
what day or days you could help so that we can have 2-3 mentors at each
Saturday training.

Let’s try to get at least two mentors on the list for every date on the
schedule by the middle of next week!

Thanks,
Adam

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***