[team2039mentors] Re: Rockford Robotics 2012 Awards

  • From: "Mary Johnson" <MJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 15:16:33 -0500

How about Alex for "think outside the 'bots" as he was instrumental in
learning animation software and teaching it to animation team.  Or
Austin came up with idea for animation storyline which was really
clever.  MJ

>>> On 5/2/2012 at 3:10 PM, in message
<3DF86F824940F1478BBB61678F47B79F7467150F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The ‘think outside the bot’ is actually for some sort of
organizational, process, or idea that was put into effect outside of the
robot design and technology.  So an example would be if there were any
students who helped drive the standard design process, or worked on pit
organization or something like that.