[team2039mentors] HS Sponsorship News

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:29:47 -0500

Just received confirmation that the check is in the mail.  That would be a
check for $7000 from Hamilton Sundstrand for 2012 season.  This is on top of
the $5000 that was sent direct to FIRST earlier in the year that we used for
Milwaukee enrollment.

Thanks a lot Eli and Joanna.  You both did a great job.

Regards,

Ken Lesko

Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems

Systems Integrated Product Team Lead

A350XWB Ram Air Turbine System

Phone (815) 226-5135

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged
information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If
you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute
or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and
3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.