[team2039] Re: why the kicker never seemed to work

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:18:32 -0500

I will be out of town this weekend, so worst case we could try Monday.

The compressor not working could be due to a couple of things (programming, bad
sensor, sensor wiring etc...)  What we can do is hardwire the compressor
shutoff switch into the power connection for the compressor.  We will know
right away if there is a problem if the compressor doesn't startup or shutoff
between 120-130 psi.  We could leave it hardwired in since using it as a sensor
input was only a requirement for the competition inspection.