[team2039] Re: frisbees

  • From: Steven Koepsell <steven.koepsell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 16:52:59 -0500

Hey sorry but I cant make it tonight...big tests tomorow...hopefully next week.

Steven Koepsell

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 4, 2010, at 12:03 PM, Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Awesome. 4imprint does Woodward merchandise too. Perhaps I can talk to someone around here to see if we can get an even better discount. It looks like it will be about $500 to get 1000 of them (I think this would keep us going for a while).