[team2039] Re: Successful Competition

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:37:36 +0000

Great job team!  I was a little disappointed as this was the first time I
didn’t get to watch the team’s performance either in person or at least through
webcasts.  First the webcast link didn’t get published on the First site until
Friday and when I try to connect it didn’t work so I was watching how you were
doing by the round schedule and standings pages.  I saw that after 11 matches
you were 37 and figure you weren’t going to get selected but when they put up
the elimination schedule 2039 was listed so I was excited.  The bummer part was
nobody keep the elimination schedule up to date throughout elimination rounds.
Nobody was listed for semifinals or finals and match scores for the quarter
finals were not posted.  Went back Saturday night and still no info.  Didn’t
find out how you did until I talked to the Webbers at church on Sunday.  Sounds
like everyone had a great experience and you did good.  Had you gone to a
second competition I’m sure you would have gone even farther.  Super job!

Regards,

Ken Lesko
Rockford Robotics Sponsorship Mentor
Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems
Systems Integrated Product Team Lead
A350XWB Ram Air Turbine System
Phone (815) 226-5135

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged
information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If
you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute
or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and
3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.