[team2039] Re: Rockford robotics meeting minutes

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:43:47 -0400

Sorry I could not make the meeting last night.  I have several items to add.

 I have talked to executive site coordinator here at Hamilton Sundstrand (HS)
and she stated if we have any intentions of getting up front funding still this
year we need to get our requests out in the next week or so.  What that means
is, I need to send out the sponsorship presentation here at HS prior to us
presenting it at the HS Executive Site Council Meeting at 9 AM on Friday
October 29th.  There is also some request paperwork I need to fill out for
departments intending to give amounts of $1000 or more.  Here at HS getting
funding is quite complex and helping with the funding here at HS is one of the
reasons I have stayed involved in Rockford Robotics even though both of my
children have graduated and are no longer participating.

So who is working on updating the presentation?  Please forward it to me for my
review ASAP. Thanks.

I have 3 students signed up for presenting here at HS.  They are Aaron Craig,
Caroline Johnson and Jaime Arreuin.  I still need Caroline’s and Jaime’s Birth
Date and Citizenship info.  I would like to have a dry run at the Tuesday
meeting on October 26.

We need everyone brainstorming on ideas for new sponsors.  Last week of build
and on Saturdays we usually need food at EIGAR Labs.  If anyone wants to
contact any sandwich shops or pizza places to see if they were willing to
sponsor by providing food for 25 people for a particular day during the build
season that would be great.  Also please provide any ideas for companies to
send a presentation team to in order to build our sponsor base.

Mary:  Do you have an up to date list of previous sponsor contacts:  I went
through my emails and found these two other contacts.  Kaney couldn’t give last
year but asked that we keep them in mind for the 2011 season.  The new contact
at Exelon is below just in case the sponsor list did not get updated.

paul.dempsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

peter.wisbey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Ken Lesko

Rockford Robotics Sponsorship Mentor

Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems

Systems Integrated Product Team Lead

A350XWB Ram Air Turbine System

Phone (815) 226-5135

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged
information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If
you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute
or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and
3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.