[team2039] Re: Organization meeting Jan 4, 2011

  • From: mgjohnsn@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 03:51:00 +0000 (UTC)

I plan to work with students to get weekly updates out to sponsors and
supporters. I have another preseason update just about ready to go. And I will
be at meeting on Saturday and hope to get one all set up with links to FIRST
videos during the meeting.

No student wanted to sign up for this newsletter updates, but several
volunteered to be team photographers. I consider all the photographers my
weekly update crew.

I've been in contact with ISPE Rockford Chapter. They said they will sponsor
team again this year, but probably at a lesser amount than last year, as they
want to sponsor several teams in the area. (We were only team that asked in the
past. When I asked again this year, they decided to contact other local teams.)

Mary

From: ecarreguin@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:38:37 -0500

We would like to have a meeting/dinner at the Olympic Restaurant with all
officers, team leaders (all students that have been thru 1 build season), and
all Mentors.

5 pm Tue night. please RSVP so I can get Reservations.

Thanks Carol Arreguin