[team2039] Important Dates

  • From: sjtay@xxxxxxx
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:43:36 -0500

All Team Members and Parents,
Time is flying by and the Robot is coming along!   Below are some dates to mark
on your calendar.

·         Wednesday, Feb 9  5-8 pm– This is typically not a work night however
with 10 work nights left before we have to ship the robot we will be working
this Wed night.

·         Saturday, Feb 19 11-3:30 pm – Discover Engineering at Discovery
Center.  We need about 3 people from 11-1 and 3 from 1-3:30 to ‘man’ last
year’s display robot.   The rest of the team will be putting the finishing
touches on the robot at our workshop (10-4).

·         Monday, Feb 21 6-8 pm - Open House. This is the last day before our
robot ships.  Team members are encouraged to invite family members, teachers,
and sponsors. Parents, please join us to meet the team and see our robot.  Team
members please wear your team shirt for our Team Photo.

·         Tuesday, Feb 22 – Ship Date – Robot will be shipped.

·         Saturday, March 5 12-5 pm – Team will be meeting at Eigerlab to watch
the first week of competition and see who we might be playing against in St.
Louis.

·         Thursday, March 10 6:30 am – Leave for Milwaukee competition.  Please
confirm you plan for hotel rooms and food with Carol if you have not already
done so.

o   Saturday, March 12 ~8 pm – Return from Milwaukee competition.

·         Saturday, March 26 – Chicago competition – a group of Mentors and
Students are planning to go watch the other teams in Chicago.  There will be a
sign up sheet for students interested in going.

·         Wednesday, April 27 (after school) – Leave for St. Louis Competition

o   Sunday, May 1 – Return from St. Louis Competition

·         End of Season Banquet – sometime in May (to be determined)