[team2039] Re: Fwd: Last Years Buttonlayout

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:15:21 -0500

Mark,

Can you send out the information on how to set up the team drop box?  I can't
remember all of the details.  Do we have to invite each person to the drop box?

Thanks,
Adam

From: Felix Behrendt <FelixBehrendt@xxxxxxx<mailto:FelixBehrendt@xxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:55 PM
Subject: Last Years Buttonlayout
To: Mark Amber <balloooza314@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:balloooza314@xxxxxxxxx>>, Adam
Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Hi,

how are you doing?
Jaime asked me to sent you the buttonlayout of last years robot.
Here it is.

Have fun,

Felix

Sent from my iPad