[team2039] FW: Community Foundation Scholarships

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 08:13:51 -0600

From: James Patterson [mailto:jpatterson@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 4:11 PM
To: A.Krass@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Jamie Early; Adam Czerwonka;
earlya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; chris.magee@xxxxxxxxxx; Barb Nelson;
D.Cataldi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Gloria Lundin; James Patterson; Martin Bowyer;
maryann.gerber@xxxxxxxxxx; Paula Capriola; RDENJR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
rhammes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Sarah Heidemann
Subject: Community Foundation Scholarships

Dear Scholarship Contact,

The Community Foundation of Northern Illinois is pleased to announce that over
$120,000 in scholarships are now available to graduating high school seniors,
current college students and students returning to higher education.

We are contacting you because you may be aware of students who would be
eligible for the scholarship(s) described in the attached flyer(s).  Please
print and post these flyers wherever students may view them and share this
information with applicable students.

Complete information and scholarship applications are available online at
www.cfnil.org<http://www.cfnil.org/>.  Do not hesitate to call me if you have
any questions regarding our scholarships.  Most deadlines are March 1, 2011.
Thank you so much for helping us make these scholarships available to worthy
students.

Sincerely,

James L. Patterson
Program & Scholarship Officer
Community Foundation of Northern Illinois
946 N. Second St., Rockford, IL 61107
(815) 962-2110 ext. 11
jpatterson@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jpatterson@xxxxxxxxx>

Have you made your pledge to the Rock the Air Scholarship Fund?    Go to
www.cfnil.org<http://www.cfnil.org/> now!

"It doesn't take a lot of money to do a lot for a college kid.  I personally
think this (the Rock the Air Scholarship fund) could be the game-changer."
Ken Dufour, Embry-Riddle Trustee