[team2039] Animation: Team 250 Brainstorming Session Recording

  • From: Bob Genis <bobgenis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Team 2039 \(Robotics/Animation\)" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 21:31:32 -0800 (PST)

Animation team,
For those of you unable to watch the web cast last Thursday, Dave Coveney has
posted a link to the recording.  It is interesting to observe not only the
process but the dynamics of the session.  How it moves from activity to lull to
activity and back.
Blake tells me the team will be getting together on Monday for the
brainstorming session.  It would be best if you read through the scenario (pg 8
of the Challenge) before getting together.
Here is the e-mail and advice from Dave:
Hi Everyone,

Here's the link to the recording of last Thursday's
webcast: http://excelsior.adobeconnect.com/p4e4qlc779i/ ;(I'll post this on
Chief Delphi too). Thanks to MJ Miller's timely question we clicked the
"record" button. It's missing some of my introductory blah-blah but the rest is
there.

I forgot to show the "to-do list" slide before signing off. Here's the text:
- Pick you story. Describe the setting, the actors, the action.
- Write your narration.
- Research storyboarding.
(BTW If you can't read the narration in 30 seconds, it's too long)

Thanks to all of you for helping us with our experiment and for joining the
discussion. I hope the session was worth your time and I hope you'll join us
next Thursday.

-Dave

===========================================Dave CoveneyTEAM 250Animation
Mentord.coveney@xxxxxxxxxxx