[TCUG] Re: Vandalism

  • From: "Smith, John C (Carlisle)" <JohnC.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:13:16 +0100

One method of preventing removal of aspect which I used at a few problem
sites in Coventry some years ago was to replace the normal plastic pins with
brass studding & nuts from RS Components. This only works for a limited
number of head types and will not stop the very determined, but it will
deter the opportunist yob.