[TCUG] Re: Sector Schemes

  • From: "Carter, Terry (via secretary)" <Terry.Carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sunilbudhdeo@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <sunilbudhdeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:30:47 +0100

Sunil
If you look at the last e-mail I sent to the Freelist you will see that the
TSG (TCUG) Committee are preparing a scheme of Client Competencies for
Traffic Signals and Systems.
As regards the other points perhaps the attached copy of the (latest
version)Handbook for signal personnel might help.
Terry