[TCUG] Re: Lantra Website

  • From: "sunil budhdeo" <sunilbudhdeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:34:52 +0100

Hi Dick
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you with some information on the
sector schema.
Please find attached two documents put together by Gareth Pritchard  ,
Principal, Highway Electrical Academy at my request asking him to address
some F A Q .

I have had a conversation with John Gilliam this morning regarding a
presentation at  the next meeting ,unfortunatley we will not be able to fit
him at this meeting.

Would it be usefule to circulate these documents to answer some of the
questions rased these morning?

Regards
Sunil
Sunil Budhdeo
Traffic Signals Operations Manager
Tel: 0115 9419884
Mob:07803199090

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: Frequently_Asked_Questions_18Feb05[1].pdf

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: Practical Steps to Registration to Sector Scheme 8.doc