[tccrockets] Re: weekend launch

  • From: James Bassham <jimbassham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

I have an I200 Aerotech reload (uses a 29/360 case) and a G71J (Uses a 29/180
case). I never got to burn them and will part with them for the price I paid if
anyone is interested.

Jim Bassham

________________________________
From: "JACK GARIBALDI"
<JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 16, 2011 7:28 am
Subject:
[tccrockets] Re: weekend launch
To:
<tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am waiting for Steve to call me back he was going to see if they
irrigated. The Porta Potties are being serviced and I will activate the waiver
today but Gary or Richard are you going because I need to leave them a number
other than mine because I will be off the grid, no cell phones in Black
Rock.