[tccrockets] Re: Whats a good camera for taking Rocket Flights

  • From: gary-walker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 23:56:37 +0000 (UTC)

Sounds like that should work well Larry.  I try to anticipate liftoff by
starting shooting when you get heavy  motor smoke.  By the time you hold down
the button and the shudder starts, the rocket should be lit and moving.

Does your viewfinder stay live in burst mode?  If not you may need to keep both
eyes open and track the liftoff and flight.

It takes practice!!

Gary W.