[tccrockets] Today's Launch

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCC -Chat " <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:45:11 -0700

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped out, especially Jimmy Franco he
brought the trailer and returned it. It was a small crowd but actually
everyone was pretty busy. There was one level one Tripoli Cert, One Level
Two Tripoli Cert, two level Two NAR certs and one level one NAR cert so
congratulations to all that passed which was everyone. The New GPS one is
now ready to go testing is done and results were great. The generator was
fixed so it ran good all day and we had all the students out from San Louis
Obispo, The USC crew, The Naval Post graduate academy. The USC group had an
air compressor with a generator doing spin control and when I heard the air
compressor going away out there the first thing I thought was our generator
is still jacked up but then looked out and they had a whole little
contraption set up out there making all kind of noise but there rocket flew
fine. There is some tumble weeds starting to take over and I talked to Steve
and we will get it all tractored over next month so it has a month to get
firmer for us at October Skies. All the cert names were Jordan Noone, David
Vettermann, Chris Buhr, Justin Jordan, Alex (forgot his last name sorry)