[tccrockets] Saturday's launch

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCC -Chat " <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:00:23 -0700

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the launch on Saturday, it
was a great day for flying with no clouds and no wind and about 90 degrees
we had about 15 level one Cert flights a few level two cert flights and two
level three cert flight congratulations to all of the certification people.
James D also repaired the T-Shirt order link on our website so if you want
to pre-order a T-Shirt you can do so on the website and they will be given
to Rob Diehl. Next topic Dairy Aire, I have the batteries so I will charge
all the batteries before Dairy Aire, Jimmy is having a few of our fire
extinguishers checked and re-filled, gas is filled for generator, I will be
working on a food vendor so we are in good shape except the equipment
trailer we need a volunteer to haul the trailer out and back. Preferably
haul the trailer out Thursday evening if not then Friday morning and then
returning it on Sunday. Thank You Richard King and Jimmy Franco for doing
equipment and porta potties. Thanks to Gary with all of the Certification
flight too. We also should start working on filling up the RSO and LCO
roster sheet for duties, all of the sheets are on the website just not
updated.

Thanks again to all