[tccrockets] Question? Whats a good camera for taking Rocket Launch Photos??

  • From: "Larry Taylor" <cvrcsoaring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:11:52 -0800

I'm wanting a good camera to take photos of Rocket launches. What are some
of you using?  I have seen many postings of great shots!  I've seen someone
taking photos and can hear the camera snap 5 or more photos in a second.
With my Sony all I ever get is a photo of a smoke trail leaving the pad. Any
subjections ??

Larry Taylor KF6JBG
KF6JBG(at)ARRL(dot)NET