[tccrockets] Re: Puss Motor Clarification

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 14:18:04 -0700

Looks like you bought one of the Jeff Taylor cases... although the Graphite
nozzle cracks and it turns into static hole,
it certainly will yield a nice pyrotechnic demonstration!

What Jack has here is the smaller (L) case (72") - Q15000, the full Kimball
XL motor (6G) is a Q17000, over 8' tall
(and doesn't use a graphite nozzle).

Drag race sounds like fun, but you would need to buy a Kimball motor to make
it real.
Let's do that next year...

JPEG image