[tccrockets] Re: Photos?

  • From: "Richard King" <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 23:06:41 -0700

There it is! Along with some others with great shots. Gotta get my camera skills up.......

Thanks!!!!!!

Richard

-----Original Message----- From: James Dougherty
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:50 PM
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Photos?

Here's the best photos Dr. Greg Morgan caught (the guy with that
amazing camera).
Email me offchat with the filename and I will send you the original
which is too big to post.

I see Mike Smith and Richard King already ... wow... all of them are great!

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx> wrote:
No that was the Cal Poly Level three guy named Alex

Jack G