[tccrockets] Re: October Skies Countdown

  • From: "Rob Diehl" <rwdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 18:40:23 -0700

I am going to be there as much as I can to help, but Medicare AEP started
today, so I will be working 6-7 days per week through 12/7/11.

I am trying to come out Friday for some EX and either try my L3 cert on Friday
afternoon or Saturday.  Hopefully 2 TAPs will be available when I am there.  I
am sure we can work it out.  Ideally I would like to get all my flights out of
the way on Friday and then be more available for help on Sat and maybe Sun.

Rob