[tccrockets] Re: OS

  • From: "Ryan G. Coleman" <ryan.g.coleman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:41:23 -0700

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>wrote:

> I believe I asked this last year regarding the contest and the rules
> always talk about a chartered NAR club and RSO’s have to be in good NAR
> standing, just wanted to remind you we are a sanctioned Tripoli club
> Prefect 52 and the RSO’s will be Tripoli members unless you are RSO’ing
> your contest and they are not particular to the organization you fly for
> contests.****
>
> ** **
>
> Jack G

 Yep, the rules are being met. Events can be sponsored by individual NAR
members and happen at Tripoli launches. At this point, we've been doing it
for years (and so have others) and nobody has been complaining! RSO is a
broad term, the guy checking in the rocket and pushing the button can be an
additional RSO (without restriction), Jim Bassham and I will likely check
in all the models 'for the contest' and let the TCC members check them in
again and fly them. So yeah, no worries on the 'official' part. Thanks,

-Ryan