[tccrockets] Re: My three favorite BALLS XX shots

  • From: save children <theacf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 04:01:29 +0000

I understand they got around 80,000 feet. Gps stopped recording around 60,000
feet on the way down. Team is looking for it.

From: drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: aeropac-members@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: My three favorite BALLS XX shots
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 19:29:52 -0700

I am so glad Jakob got it right this time!  I
have seen at least three of his attempts.  His rocket is always amazing as
is the pad.  Wish I could have seen it.

Richard King