[tccrockets] Re: MARSA4

  • From: David Weinshenker <daze39@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:49:51 -0700

AiRobert wrote:
> Does this graph make any sense? The g load goes smoothly from +7 to -12? And
> the altitude don't start till after -12g

Reminds me of some weirdness I once saw with the R-DAS when using the
radio transmitter attachment - the flat cable to the transmitter seemed
to give enough noise to confuse the altimeter systems. (I think Bob Fortune
and I managed to get one to behave itself at Black Rock by wrapping silver
tape around the cable for shielding.)

-dave w