[tccrockets] Re: [Lunarlunch] Re: Rocket Gods are smiling!

  • From: save children <theacf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skendall@xxxxxxx>, <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lunarlunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 03:55:56 +0000

Allan

 Did you send that message from las vegas

From: skendall@xxxxxxx
To: theacf@xxxxxxxxxxx; tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; lunarlunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Lunarlunch] [tccrockets] Re: Rocket Gods are smiling!
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 03:18:44 +0000

What's this??  And no mention on the lunch list?  Alan, how could you cut us
out like that??

Good luck, brother!  Congratulations! When's the date? This weekend?

Steve Kendall

Tel +1 408 522 6333

Mobile +1 408 489 8808

skendall@xxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:09:45 +0000

From: gary-walker@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Rocket Gods are smiling!

Congrats Alan!!  Sure you don't want to do the wedding at Dairy Aire?? ;-)

GW

From: Richard King <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [tccrockets] Rocket Gods are smiling!

To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 9:47 PM

Weather says low 90s.  Compared to so many years where it suddenly jumps to 105
or some such crap, this time is looking good!

RK

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized
to read, print, retain
 a copy of or disseminate any portion of this communication without the consent
of the sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail
and delete it from your
 system.