[tccrockets] Liquidating some Rocket Stuff

  • From: "James Eadie" <falconheavy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:34:08 -0800

Hi Team,

I'm getting ready to make a down payment on a house, so I'm liquidating some
of my larger rocket components. I want to make them available to TCC members
first before making them generally available. I can bring purchased items to
the February launch, space in my Hyundai permitting. I can make deals on
multiple items. See attached photos.

9.25" Components

One fiberglass nosecone $100

Three 48" airframes $45 each

Four airframe couplers $10 each

11.5" Components

Two fiberglass nosecones $150 each

One 48" phenolic airframe $75

One 33" phenolic airframe $50

Two 48" Quik-Tube airframes. I will just give these away with the purchase
of "real" 11.5" components

Four airframe couplers $25 each

Five plywood bulkheads. Three fit airframe, two fit coupler. $5 each

Misc

Three 98mm motor mount tubes $10

One Phoenix fin set $50.

Combo deal - Combine Phoenix fins, two 9.25" airframes, nose cone, coupler,
and motor tube to make a Phoenix kit (minus rings/bulkheads/recovery) for
$225

Two AeroPack 98mm motor retainers $50 each

One Aerotech M1419 reload, date of manufacture circa 2009 $300

James Eadie