[tccrockets] Re: Launch Schedule

  • From: Jimmy Franco <Aldocyber3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:30:41 -0800

I will do some RSO and maybe some LCO. It is going to be a great day, see you
all Saturday.

Jimmy F.
TRA 12524

James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NOTAM has been issued. We go live at 9am on Saturday 01/17
Looking forward to it guys!

Ben will be out in the morning, we'll need everyone onsite at the DelNorte
location to help
set up ...

Do we have any volunteers for RSO/LCO?