[tccrockets] Re: [LUNAR general:] snow ranch sat. 4th

  • From: Aaron Stanley <rocketguy1317@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lunar-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 03:47:20 +0000 (UTC)

Everyone have fun at the launch. I wont be at the launch I am going to be at
Lake Berryessa on a fishing trip.

Remember Fly them HIGH, Fly them FAST, and have a SAFE recovery.

Aaron Stanley
LUNAR# 1322
AEROPAC# 680
SARG# 10 - Equipment Manager
TRA# 10834 L3
NAR# 84298 L3
West Coast Aerotech Demo representative.
Aerotech the BEST way to fly.