[tccrockets] Re: [LUNAR general:] Dave Risher Memorial Service Feb 1 in Palo Alto at 11am

  • From: Aaron Stanley <rocketguy1317@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lunar-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 04:48:56 +0000 (UTC)

I wish I could make it. But I have school that day.

Fly High, Fly Fast, and Fly Free David. You are a great friend and will be
dearly missed.

Aaron Stanley
LUNAR# 1322
AEROPAC# 680
SARG# 10 - Equipment Manager
TRA# 10834 L3
NAR# 84298 L3
West Coast Aerotech Demo representative.
Aerotech the BEST way to fly.