[tccrockets] Re: L3 on 4-21-2012

  • From: save children <theacf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 00:37:05 +0000

Robert  congratulations

charlie KI6PQQ
LUNAR #1405, http://www.lunar.org
Aero-Pac # 699 http://www.aeropac.org
NAR [L3] #85655, http://www.nar.org
Tripoli [L3} #11202 www.tripoli.org

 Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:35:14 -0700
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: L3 on 4-21-2012
From: gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Robet - fantastic...  I'll need to help you get the dual deploy with the
tether working now.
-G

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 2:46 PM, AiRobert <airobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did the level 3 cert flight yesterday here’s a
picture, did any one else get any footage? If so please send it to me.

The flight went fine except the main chute came out with the drogue chute;
it must have tangled with the deployment bag.

The rocket is 8 foot 3 inches tall and 10 inch diameter it flew to 6438
feet (according to the highest reading altimeter!!) using the Cessaroni M2505.

RZ

--
- Regards
Gene EngelgauKI6IBL, NAR 86770 / TRA 12243 - L3