[tccrockets] Re: February launch

  • From: "mmsilva82" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mmsilva82@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 16:59:19 -0800

Hi Everyone

Great launch yesterday. Thank you to everyone that helped setup and tear down.
Like James said, weather turned out great. Thank You to everyone who helped me
make my
L3 flight a success. Thank you for all the advice and patience over the years.
Some people got some great pictures, Thank You. I was wondering if anyone
happened to get any video of that flight?  I would appreciate it if they would
contact me if they did.
Thank you again

Mike

Sent from Mikes iPhone