[tccrockets] FW: [SUGPRO] BALLS & SS2S DoubleSShot static test

  • From: save children <theacf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lunarlunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lunar-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <aeropac-members@xxxxxxxxxx>, <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 02:58:14 +0000

Great videos. ClassicWww R10,000 shots. Designed by Bill colburn and  built by
Jeff Jacobs.

From: rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 19:30:41 -0700
Subject: [SUGPRO] BALLS & SS2S DoubleSShot static test

I just got back the other day from BALLS XX at Black Rock where I saw two
(slow) flights by someone flying soritol/diesel motors. Anyone know who that
was?
Three afternoons of dust storms, we got the R-10,000 hybrid off but I was
unable to cast my sugar grains for my rocket because of the winds/dust/time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Ajg-IzzX0

We did our static test of the DoubleSShot motor earlier last month. We are
still looking at things for the cause of the 'anomaly'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1HrFNp-p9g

Rick