[tccrockets] Re: Equipment Trailer

  • From: hagadornclassics@xxxxxxx
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 01:17:41 -0400

I wish I would have been there to help but I had a few fish that were calling
my name in the lake.  It was a nice birthday present from the family.  It was
needed after spending a week with DOT on the work side.  I will be back in
August to do some launching.

Aaron

thanks gentlemen for help setting up and tearing down.  We just need the
launchers to stay and help with the clean up.  We are volunteer group and
shouldn't have to pay people to help clean up and set up.

My thoughts..