[tccrockets] Re: DairyAire 2012 Nike Smoke Drag Race

  • From: hagadornclassics@xxxxxxx
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:02:52 -0400 (EDT)

good luck been I am almost done just have a few things to do on the fins and
then the fillets and paint time.  Should have done just in time for good
weather to paint before the launch.

Aaron

From: hagadornclassics@xxxxxxx <hagadornclassics@xxxxxxx>
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 6:58 AM

I will try to have mine finished for the drag race.  it is almost done.  I am
sorry that I was unable to be there in April had some family business to
attend.  DA will be blast this year.

My nike is 5.5" Polecat kit Dual Deploy.

Aaron