[tcb] Re: what about a kid count

  • From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 20:10:12 -0500

We're bringing Emily, she's 3.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dirksen, Chris" <cdirksen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 6:20 PM
Subject: [tcb] what about a kid count

> What about a kid count how many youngsters are going camping? This sounds
like to much fun to pass up we have paris 5 and river 4 just wondering if
they would be playing with invisible "friends" if we could go.

sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I need a estement of how many will be going on the
> Cruise sat to the old store and how many will be
> eatting? I will call the restraunt and let them know
> after a few daze of collectting info .
> Thanks
>
> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
>
> T.C.B.
> H.B.B.

__
> This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
> Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.
> If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer.