[tcb] Re: we r not going to make it

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 02:32:52 +0000 (UTC)

Told you that's what it was.

     On Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:22 PM, Steve Chamberlain
<steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I pulled the engine and while cleaning the oil in the bell housing noticed
that the seal was pulled out. Cleaned it up, drove it back in with a pipe and
after about 20 miles highway & city no leak. Looks like we may make it to the
classic.
On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Sharon Chamberlain <sharonvws@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This morning I was out watching Steve pull the engine to find our tranny
problem and noticed wasps going in and out of the rear louvered vents. How do I
get rid of these?Spray in the vents? read online to use a dog flea collar and
bay leafsSteve thinks our big problem was overfill, he's going to put the
engine back in now and see.
On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Sharon Chamberlain <sharonvws@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

leaking transmission oil so we turned back, please let Shirley know for us.
We'll take the vert and stay in a motel, see everyone tomorrow.