[tcb] Re: volunteers........

  • From: "Duncan" <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:27:35 +0000

Ghost protocol.
-----Original Message-----
From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:23:47
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: volunteers........

Ah yes, remember those movies and TV shows that showed everybody on the
plane, smoking with champagne classes?  "Air travel for the sophisticated
jet set."

I feel lucky if I can just stick my bag in the overhead bin.  Oh, can I
have my paint scrapper back too please?

But wait, I now realize that we're also doing something related to air
travel!  We're now hijacking this thread.  Get it, Plane, Hijack..

Take me to Havana!