[tcb] Re: traders village show

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:50:52 -0500

That's probably Antonio Brinkley. Nice guy. Good to deal with. Advertises on the Samba often. Lives in Houston. Have his cell phone # in my address book, which I don't have with me right now. Can probably look him up on a people search. He lives in Houston northwest of downtown.
Sammie

At 03:34 PM 8/22/2005, you wrote:
If I am remembering correctly, His name is Anthony or Antonio (I'm not sure) and I think he is a member of the Bay Area club. I'm being a little vague but thats the best I can do. There is another guy around named James King that deals with a lot of split window parts. You can usually find his stuff on <http://www.thesamba.com>www.thesamba.com

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone remember the guy selling the split bus stuff at the village show there in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Houston, he had a complete front panel, rear panel windows and etc. I've seen him around but I can't recall his name, Peter Albarian was interested, if you know him let us know.